HAPPY PANCAKE DAY
Everyone LOVES to see how high they can flip a pancake on pancake day, and us vegans are not going to be missing out on the flipping fun! So for the first time, I made these very simple four step four ingredient pancakes, and apart from the fight I had with the flour, it was the easiest vegan meal ever!
What you need:
1. 125g (1cup) plain flour
2. 240ml (1cup) of soy or almond milk
3. 3Tbsp Coconut oil
4. Vegan toppings of your choice!
How to make:
1. Stir the milk and flour together until you don't have any lumpy bits! Then stir in the coconut oil and pop it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
2. Place your frying pan on a low-medium heat and coat the area with coconut oil. (I like the Aldi Coco Loco)
3. Remove the pan from the heat and pour in 125ml (1/2cup) of the batter mix, moving it in circular motions around the pan.
4. Keep the pancake on the move and then do your highest flip (or low flop, if you failed like I did!) cook on this side for the same amount of time and that's that!
Of course you can repeat these four steps with the four ingredients as many times as you like so you have a mountain of pancakes! I topped mine with Sweet Freedom Fruit syrup and Strawberries!
Make sure you send us snaps of what your very vegan pancakes look like on Instagram and twitter, I will be sure to retweet your creations! #growupvegan